Part-time student and guest accommodation
Kellogg College offers short and medium-stay accommodation to students and guests coming to Oxford. Our properties are situated in the heart of our College site, which is close to most University departments and libraries as well as the city centre, making Kellogg College a desirable place to stay for a visit to Oxford.
We are able to offer a range of rooms, including single, double and superior double or twin rooms, which have been finished to a high standard. Guests are welcome to book accommodation for a short period (nightly or weekly). We are also able to offer accommodation for up to a term or longer, subject to availability.
Kellogg short and medium stay accommodation offers a shared kitchen or kitchenette and living space, where you can relax and meet fellow guests. Residents can also enjoy the view that overlooks the main College site from some guest rooms.
Accommodation includes the following facilities:
• Linen and towels are provided (excluding termly bookings)
• Flat-screen television in every bedroom
• Tea and coffee making facilities in every bedroom (excluding termly bookings)
• Sheltered bike racks for residents
• WiFi provision, via the University’s IT Network for members of the University. Visitor’s internet access is available via the Cloud.
• Toiletries are not provided
Please refer to our website for further information regarding catering options on site during a stay, www.kellogg.ox.ac.uk/kellogg-college-experience/accommodation/short-stay-accommodation/