Part-time student and guest accommodation
Kellogg College offers short and medium-stay accommodation to students and guests coming to Oxford. Our properties are situated in the heart of our College site, which is close to most University departments and libraries as well as the city centre, making Kellogg College a desirable place to stay for a visit to Oxford.
We offer a range of rooms, including single, double and superior double, which have been finished to a high standard. Guests are welcome to book accommodation for a short period (nightly or weekly, for a maximum stay of two weeks). We are also able to offer accommodation for up to a term or longer, subject to availability.
Kellogg short-term stay accommodation offers a shared kitchenette and medium-stay accommodation offers a shared kitchen. Both types of accommodation offer a communal space, where you can relax and meet fellow guests. Some guest rooms offer a view of the main College site.
Accommodation includes the following facilities:
• Linen and towels are provided (excluding monthly and termly bookings)
• Flat-screen television in every bedroom
• Tea and coffee making facilities in every bedroom (excluding monthly and termly bookings)
• Sheltered bike racks for residents
• WiFi provision, via the University’s IT Network for members of the University. Visitor’s internet access is available via the Cloud.
• Toiletries are not provided
Please refer to our website for further information regarding catering options on site during a stay, www.kellogg.ox.ac.uk/kellogg-college-experience/accommodation/short-stay-accommodation/
To check availability and make a short-term booking, please visit our short-term accommodation booking page Short-term bookings are limited to two weeks.
To enquire about a longer-term booking, please email the Accommodation Team at email@example.com