College student regulations
All students are required to read this handbook and the regulations contained throughout, including The Regulations Relating to the use of Information Technology Facilities. Students are expected to act in the interests of Kellogg College at all times. You should familiarise yourself with the Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures which help create a positive environment at College.
You will have received a student contract, which you should read and return, approved, to college. If you are staying in College accommodation, you will have received a Licence to Occupy document.
The University identified the following areas for students to take responsibility to assist in in keeping the community safe. While you are not required to sign an agreement, Kellogg expects you to take responsibility for following these measures.
- As a collegiate University, Oxford is committed to fostering an inclusive culture which promotes equality, values diversity and maintains a working, learning and social environment in which the rights and dignity of all its students and staff are respected.
- The purpose of the Agreement is to secure everyone’s agreement to protect ourselves and each other within the University, the colleges and the wider Oxford community. It is an affirmation of shared values – community, consideration for others, respect and tolerance, and inclusion. It supplements students’ existing responsibilities under University and college policies.
- Adapting to life in the University and city of Oxford under Covid-19 safety measures is new to everyone. Students and staff will need to develop new habits and make adjustments to their daily life to enable academic and social activity to take place as safely as possible. In learning to do so, we need to treat each other with patience and understanding.
- The University and colleges have committed to putting measures in place to minimise health risks to students, staff and the wider Oxford community. Each student also has a responsibility for both their own health and that of others, especially those with vulnerabilities.
- I will follow any instructions given by the College or the University, to reduce risk of transmission of any illness or infection (including Covid-19) and to behave in accordance with any HSI.