Migrating College

Migration is the process of a student transferring from one college to another.

Migration is usually only possible in certain instances, such as taking up funding offered by another college, becoming a Junior Dean, or due to disability. In the case of the latter, this is usually done before starting your course.

In other, exceptional circumstances students may request to migrate to another college. Although, it is rare for these requests to be approved, as the student requires the support of their original college and their intended college. Once an agreement is in place, permission must be obtained from the Proctors.

If you require further information, please contact the Academic Registrar, Carina Klingenberg, at carina.klingenberg@kellogg.ox.ac.uk or academic.office@kellogg.ox.ac.uk

Updated on: 06/06/2023